(I know, CB lingo lol.)
Hey ya'll.
Found this forum looking around and being a radio guy, I was drawn in.
Personally, I used to do CB back in the day. Lately I tested out for my Technician and General FCC licenses and am currently studying for the Extra. Which the Extra part stands for extra hard lol.
I have a couple Baofeng handhelds, but at home I use an iCom 7300 hooked up to an autotuner and a single end-fed antenna attached to my fence. It works pretty good for my needs.
Anyway, I look forward to some online rag chewing here.
CTS
Hey ya'll.
Found this forum looking around and being a radio guy, I was drawn in.
Personally, I used to do CB back in the day. Lately I tested out for my Technician and General FCC licenses and am currently studying for the Extra. Which the Extra part stands for extra hard lol.
I have a couple Baofeng handhelds, but at home I use an iCom 7300 hooked up to an autotuner and a single end-fed antenna attached to my fence. It works pretty good for my needs.
Anyway, I look forward to some online rag chewing here.
CTS