I have successfully achieved my Tech and General license, (US so I do not know about the other country requirements), and I can offer some great tips and links that I have accumulated.
To make it easy, this guy is really educational.
But personally I also bought the AARL Tech, General, and Extra study guides, as well as the HAM radio Prep books.
The Prep books are good for quick easy study, but the AARL study guides take it really in depth by subject if you find your weakness. (which the free app below will help you discover)
www.arrl.org
And here you can play with the app and test yourself on all subjects and levels. (I just use the FREE)
I enjoy the hobby quite a bit.
To make it easy, this guy is really educational.
But personally I also bought the AARL Tech, General, and Extra study guides, as well as the HAM radio Prep books.
The Prep books are good for quick easy study, but the AARL study guides take it really in depth by subject if you find your weakness. (which the free app below will help you discover)
Instruction: ARRL Resources
The American Radio Relay League (ARRL) is the national association for amateur radio, connecting hams around the U.S. with news, information and resources.
And here you can play with the app and test yourself on all subjects and levels. (I just use the FREE)
I enjoy the hobby quite a bit.